Maria is an Associate at DAVISON LAW.
During law school, Maria served as an intern for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, for Justice Mary T. Sullivan of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, and for the New Hampshire Department of Justice. She also worked as a Law Clerk in the Global Compliance and Ethics Department of Liberty Mutual Insurance, where she analyzed European Union data privacy law. At WBZ-CBS Radio, Maria worked as a Research Assistant and Assistant Producer for Neil Chayet’s Looking at the Law program. She also served as President of Boston College Law School’s Art Law Society, and, in that capacity, she helped revitalize the club’s presence both on campus and in the legal community.
In addition to the practice areas below, Maria is interested in taking on matters involving data privacy, cybersecurity, and intellectual property law. In April of 2018, Maria earned the Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) credential through the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2017
- B.A., Bates College, with Honors, 2012
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Fiduciary and Probate Litigation
- Massachusetts (2017)
- Boston Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Currently preparing to take the Certified International Privacy Professional, U.S. Private Sector, exam
Civic and Charitable Activity:
- Member/Volunteer, The Skating Club of Boston