DAVISON LAW, LLC is a boutique civil litigation firm based in Boston, Massachusetts concentrating in the areas of business, trust and estate, and employment litigation.
The firm founder, Juliet A. Davison, is a seasoned litigator recognized for bringing a strategic, practical and results-oriented approach to every engagement.
DAVISON LAW in the news
- April, 2018 Juliet Davison Is Named to the Board of Governors of Tufts Medical Center
- March, 2018 DAVISON LAW Obtains Summary Judgment and Dismissal of Action in which Plaintiff Sought Specific Performance of an Alleged Real Estate Contract and the Issuance of a Lis Pendens
- December, 2017 DAVISON LAW announces that Maria Rouvalis has joined the firm as an Associate
- November, 2017 Juliet Davison Moderates Panel at the Practice Launch & Growth Workshop at the Boston Bar Association
- November, 2017 DAVISON LAW Obtains Order from the Superior Court Enforcing Non-Competition Covenant for Sales Representative for One Year in Territory Broader Than That Assigned to the Representative and Enforcing Non-Solicitation Covenant for One Year
- October, 2017 Juliet Davison Named New England Super Lawyer for 2017
- October, 2016 Juliet Davison Named Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Estate and Trust Litigation for 2016