- Juliet Davison Is Named to the Board of Governors of Tufts Medical Center
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Summary Judgment and Dismissal of Action in which Plaintiff Sought Specific Performance of an Alleged Real Estate Contract and the Issuance of a Lis Pendens
- DAVISON LAW announces that Maria Rouvalis has joined the firm as an Associate
— Maria graduated from Boston College Law School in May of 2017 and is newly-admitted to the Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Prior to becoming an Associate, Maria worked as a law clerk for DAVISON LAW.
- Juliet Davison Moderates Panel at the Practice Launch & Growth Workshop at the Boston Bar Association
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Order from the Superior Court Enforcing Non-Competition Covenant for Sales Representative for One Year in Territory Broader Than That Assigned to the Representative and Enforcing Non-Solicitation Covenant for One Year
- Juliet Davison Named New England Super Lawyer for 2017
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Order Striking the Objections of the Surviving Spouse to the Allowance of Decedent’s Will and the Appointment of Decedent’s Son as Personal Representative of the Estate
— In a case of first impression, the Probate Court struck the objections of the surviving spouse to the allowance of the decedent's Last Will and Testament and to the appointment of our client as Personal Representative of the Estate. It was alleged that the existence of a claimed pre-nuptial agreement barred the allowance of the will. The Court rejected that argument in its entirety.
- Juliet Davison is Named Co-Chair of the Small Firm/Solo Section of the Boston Bar Association
- Juliet Davison Named Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Estate and Trust Litigation for 2016
- DAVISON LAW Settles Claims in Litigation Arising Out Of Complex Dispute of Shareholders in Golf Club Following Death of a Founder
— We obtained settlement, following mediation, of a complex shareholder dispute relating to the ownership and management of a Massachusetts golf club and course, including freeze-out claims and claims under M. G. L. c. 93A, leading to the buy-out of our client’s ownership interests in the corporation.
- Juliet Davison is Named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Business Litigation for 2015
- Juliet Davison Named Secretary of the Board of Directors of the Federal Bar Association – Massachusetts Chapter
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Temporary Restraining Orders and Attachments From the Superior Court Freezing Assets of Fiduciary, Trust and Estate and Preventing Transfer of all Assets
— We obtained temporary restraining orders and attachments from the Superior Court against an Estate, Trust and their fiduciary freezing, and preventing the transfer of, all assets in the Estate, Trust as well as the personal assets of the Trustee/Personal Representative.
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Temporary Restraining Order From the Probate Court Freezing Assets of Estate in Dispute Regarding Distribution of Estate Assets
— We obtained a temporary restraining order preventing the distribution of assets from an Estate in an equity action asserting claims of misrepresentation against the Personal Representative
- Juliet Davison Named Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Trust and Estate Litigation for 2014
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Summary Judgment: In Case of First Impression in Massachusetts, Court holds that President of Corporation May Not Remove Employee/Manager Absent Board Approval
— In a case of first impression, the Worcester Superior Court granted our summary judgment motion, finding that the president of a closely-held corporation did not have the authority to remove an employee/manager of the corporation who had been put into office by the Board of Directors, absent Board approval.
- Juliet Davison Becomes a Fellow of the Boston Bar Foundation
— In keeping with her strong commitment to public service and to pro bono work, Juliet Davison became a fellow of the Boston Bar Foundation on August 2, 2013.
- Boston Marathon Bombing One Fund Relief – Pro Bono Service
— DAVISON LAW successfully represented a victim of the Boston Marathon Bombing in his claim for relief from the One Fund.
- DAVISON LAW Achieves $12 Million Settlement of Fiduciary Litigation
— We achieved the successful resolution of a complex fiduciary litigation in the Middlesex Superior and Probate Courts resulting in the professional trustee paying $12 million of trust funds to our client individually.
- DAVISON LAW Defeats Motion for Preliminary Injunction to Remove Company Executive
— Representing a shareholder in a prominent family business, we defeated the company president’s motion for a preliminary injunction in the Worcester Superior Court to remove the manager of the business.
- DAVISON LAW Obtains Enforcement of Two-Year Restrictive Covenant Against Former Employee
— In the highly competitive medical device industry, we obtained in the Suffolk Superior Court enforcement of a two-year restrictive covenant against a former employee more than 15 months after he had left our client’s employment.
- In Case of First Impression, Massachusetts Appeals Court Affirms Finding for Our Client That Guardian’s Funding of Trust Following Ward’s Death Was Unlawful
— The Appeals Court upheld the judgment we obtained in the Essex Probate Court that a guardian’s funding of a (d)(4)(A) Trust after the ward had deceased was unlawful and ordering that the funds be repaid to the estate.
- DAVISON LAW Defeats Motion for Preliminary Injunction to Enforce Non-Competition Agreement
— We defeated a motion for preliminary injunction in Middlesex Superior Court brought by DePuy Spine, Inc., a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. DePuy sought to prevent several sales representatives from joining a competing medical device distributor.
- Probate Court Orders Removal of Fiduciary and Appoints DAVISON LAW’s Client to Serve in her Stead
— We received orders from the Barnstable Probate Court removing a fiduciary as executrix and trustee and appointing our client to serve in her stead, together with a substantial award of attorneys’ fees.